CBD Horse Pellets 4 Lbs - 12000 mgCorcel
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 2 and pay only $84.99 each
- Buy 3 - 3 and pay only $69.99 each
- Buy 4 or above and pay only $59.99 each
Corcel CBD Horse Pellets
CBD works by stimulating your horses Endocannabinoid System - or ECS, for short. This system is found in all kinds of animals and is responsible for regulating things like mood, sleep, appetite, the immune system, allergies, Aches & Pain, anxiety & stress and more.
Our CBD horse pellets and extruded feeds are a great way to supply natural cannabinoids to the horse Endo-cannabinoid System, responsible for the correct funtioning in balance of the body. Corcel Horse Granules 12000 mg of CBD.
With CBD horse pellets, the ECS works harder and is more productive to help our horses deal with health issues such as:
- Nervous behavior
- Anxiety & Stress (does not sleep)
- Focus improvement
- Inflammation & Pain
- Arthritis & Mobility
- Performance Recovery
- Lack of Appetite
- Digestion & Gut Health (gastric ulcers – colic -nausea)
- Seizures & Spasms
- Desmitis & Laminitis
- Immune System Support
- Overall health
High Quality Hemp CBD Pellets for Horses:
- 100% Natural, Organic ingredients
- Human-Grade ingredients
- Artisan batch
- Non-GMO (genetically modified organisms)
- Third party lab tested
- GMP (good manufacturing practice)
- Manufactured at an FDA registered facility.
- Proudly made in USA
Dosing and Directions for use:
Standard Daily Dose: 1 scoop = CBD 200 mg
- Miniature < 350 lbs = 10 gr (1/3 scoop) | 180 servings
- Pony < 900 lbs = 30 gr (1 scoop) | 60 servings
- Horse < 1500 lbs = 45 gr (1 1/2 scoop) | 40 servings
- Draft > 1500 lbs = 60 gr (2 scoop) | 30 servings
Corcel recommends starting at 1/2 of the dose and working up there. Some conditions like severe pain, etc. sometimes require the strongest support and this is the dosage range for them. The maximum daily dosage for Horses, is 0.45 mg/lb or 1.00 mg/kg.
Recommendation: CBD products are not one-time use. They work at the molecular level of the cells, allowing the body to recover its lost cannabinoids.
- Active ingredients per 1 scoop (30 gr)
- Broad Spectrum Hemp: 200 mg
- Crude Protein (min): 13%
- Crude Fat (min): 3.7%
- Crude Fiber ( max): 48.8%
- Moisture (max): 9.3%
- Omega 3, 6, 9: 10%
- Potassium: 1%
- Calories: 65.8 Kcal/Kg
- Calories from carbs: 12.2 Kcal/Kg
USEF or FEI Competition
If your horse is competing with USEF or FEI rules, stop administering cbd products 10 days prior to showing.
Third party Testing. Click here
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
* Per the California Department of Food and Agriculture, this product is not available for sale or shipment into California for use in livestock.
The veterinarian in charge of my horses recommended me use CBD on my horses with mobility and behavior issues. At the beginning I was in doubt but trust in him and the results were really good. Bad behavior Horses started to be more easy to ride, they're calm and their performance is better now. I noticed that their recovery time is fastest. I'm happpy with these products.
I´ ve been a horseback rider for more than 20 years and I've never thought of trying CBD on my horses until I found Corcel CBD. Amazing products! They've helped my horses with mobility issues and pain. I was really surprised when the CBD started to improve "not easy to ride" horses with bad behavior.